PJ Pahygiannis is a contributing author for GuruFocus, a financial news and research site that tracks the "best investors in the world." PJ had reached out to me asking for a brief interview, in which I found to be a nice experience. Most know me via my work at S.A., but I also publish stock investment information including The Swift FCF Yield at my site: DIY Stock Investor. The interview consisted of ten questions.
1. How and why did you get started investing? What is your background?
I have a scenic tour background. Many turns. I was a math teacher and then a youth counselor before I started working in government. I have held agent positions with both state and federal departments. I started investing a few years out of college with a series of trial by error. My primary editor is Seeking Alpha. I like the community as it provides a lot of feedback.
Follow this link to read the full interview: 10 Questions With Value Investor T. Aaron Brown.
Buy-side analysis of stocks:
1. Gun Control Myths Resurface But Stocks Bounce Back
2. Making Babies? This Stock Counts On It.
3. Is The $136 Billion Debt Of General Electric A Deterrent?
4. Interview: Neptune Wellness Solutions CEO Jim Hamilton
Articles are written by Travis Brown at Seeking Alpha. Information covers stocks in the NASDAQ stock market and NYSE stock market.